Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rishell's Campaign Posts YouTube Video Blasting -- Rishell

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while from a campaign. At the Committee of 100 debate, Jackson Miller presented a two-minute lambasting of Rishell's deceptions and lies, going through her campaign literature showing where she falsely attacked him, and recounting stories from people from the district who have spoken to her and heard her say different things.

It was a devastatingly accurate and profound put-down of her negative campaigning. So what does the Rishell Campaign do? It PUTS THE SPEECH ON YOUTUBE!!!

Oh, and they labelled it "Jackson Miller Angrily Attacks Jeanette Rishell". I guess they are going for the batttered candidate vote?

How bad a move is this? Well, I'm posting the video. Think I'd do that if I thought it helped Janet? BTW, this isn't a speech delivered "angrily", but I'll let you decide that for yourself. On the other hand, I'm not surprised a man of integrity would get a little forceful when he's defending himself against lies.

That a candidate would actually run a video of herself being called out for lying repeatedly about her opponent, in the mistaken notion that his indignation at being lied about would help her get votes.

1 comment:

James Young said...

I suspect that this demonstrates that the most damaging thing that Dems could do would be to put Rishell up.