Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hair Color


HI! It's me! The ever gone Conservathing Two.

If you didn't already guess, I'M the one with the hair coloring problems.

Since you asked for more, here it is.

So I woke up on Wednesday feeling great. I styled my hair so that the two colored strips that were in the front were hanging in my face, and the rest was in a pony tail. At that point the color was almost a hot pink. It was called "neon red" when I had reached the bus. I had actually gotten up in time to catch the bus (the first time in 2 weeks).

I rode the bus to school, and only two people really reacted, the rest acted like it was normal. When I got to school, I was eager to show my other friends. But, as I walked through the doors, the Principal (he stands right inside the doors) saw me, pointed to me, and said, "Go to the office about your hair."

I didn't know what was going to happen, so I said bye to my friends, and went to the office. As soon as I walked in, everyone looked up and said, "Nice hair"(or something of the sort). Then they had me call home.

When my father answered I said "Hi dad". He said "what's wrong?" I said "I dunno, I was told to go to the office because of my hair, then the secretary told me to call you and I have no idea what's going on." Then the secretary said, "you have to go home and get rid of the pink". I put my hand over the phone and said, "I can't, it's permanent." then she said "someone still has to pick you up". I was totally confused.

So I told my dad to come and pick me up, and he said he couldn't get me until 9:00 (it was about 8:05 when I called). Yea, that was sure SPEEDY. An HOUR after I called, which by my standards is NOT SPEEDY!

Anyway, I waited in the office for my dad to come, I went and talked with one of the counselors, and she suggested putting the strands that were in my face in my pony tail, but that didn't work. Soon, my dad walked in, but...........................................

...........................WITH PURPLE SPRAY ON HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE in the office showed some sign of keeping the laughter in.

He asked to speak with one of the administrators, so a secretary got Mr. S, and we all went into his office. My father asked what we needed to do about my hair. Mr. S said we needed to tone it down.

My father took me home. My mom had been called, and had bought blonde hair stuff. All three of us put it on. When we had dried my hair, the pink had toned down a little, but it was still hot pink. So, we did the treatment again. Still, only a little bit of color came out. We had run out of the blonde stuff!!

I was just starting to get used to the idea of no school for another 6 months when my dad dragged me back off to school (with a pitstop to Burger King, because it was 12:30 and I had missed lunch).

We went back to Mr. S, to see if we had toned down my hair enough. He said he would let me stay, BUT! If the principal saw me, he might send me back home again.

So the rest of the school day I was telling this story over and over, and dodging the Principal.

Now, as for "distracting". The hair color seemed to be fine, in fact, I got more "Hey, is it true you got kicked out of school because of your hair color?" than "Hey, cool, you dyed your hair."

Now, as previously mentioned, I went to a hair stylist in the evening on Wednesday. She dyed my hair the darkest blonde she had and..................... Still pink. However, now it is a "deep strawberry red". It is UGLY!!!!!!!!

Today at school I had about 20 kids come up to me and ask me if my story is true -- and it is. I was kicked out of school for showing my individuality. And the only people who seemed to be mad about my hair were the Principal and the Code of Behavior.



Well, I'll be talking to you all soon! See YA!

Conservathing Two

No comments: