Tuesday, May 09, 2006

BLogging Lite Redux

Normally my blogging will be light on Sunday night through Tuesday, as I need to focus on my column.

However, and as I mentioned a while ago, I've had some pain issues in my leg the past month or so, and have been on medication for the past couple of weeks.

I think I'm getting better, although it still hurts in the mornings, and it may just be the drugs talking. And no, I haven't felt the urge to get up in the middle of the night to go cast a vote.

My lack of sleep finally caught up with me the past two days -- so bad that I was literally falling asleep between sentences while trying to write. I finally gave up, so there will be no column from me this week. Having re-read what i had written so far, this is no loss -- it was barely comprehensible (somewhat like this post, and the posts I did on Sunday night).

I'm heading off to bed -- before midnight, which is abnormal for me, as those of you who read my frequent comments on other blogs will know.

Before I close though, I'd like to say a couple of things:
  1. Will Vehrs is being punished far beyond what is reasonable for his "crime".
  2. I caught the coverage of the PWC 9/11 Memorial on channel 7 and channel 9 tonight, it looked good but I wasn't paying attention so I don't know if anybody i know made it on TV.
  3. A list should have three things. But I just drifted off to sleep for the last 10 minutes, so I'm signing off...
2)

No comments: