Saturday, August 05, 2006

Summer Vacationing

Because of various summer vacationing, I'm going to be in an out, out and about, and otherwise occupied.

So this week I've been working on newspaper columns, so I don't have to spend a lot of time on them while I'm on vacation.

This curtailed my posting. Then my column for this wednesday was inadvertantly not published (it will run next wednesday), so now I'm feeling pretty good about the month. The pain I have in my leg still makes it hard to concentrate on anything for more than an hour or so at a time, which has made it hard to put columns together, which has impacted my blogging (because every time I sit down to blog, I remember I need to spend another hour working on a column first.)

I won't be posting this week, I'll be too busy doing stuff. I may even be cut off from the internet for a while.

No comments: