Saturday, September 01, 2007

How Bizarre....

A few weeks ago, BVBL stopped blocking my access to the site. I have no idea why, just as I have no idea why I was ever blocked, because the owner never commented about it or gave me any indication of what he was afraid about having me on his blog.

I made a couple of comments on the blog, a couple of weeks ago. In at least one case a protagonist actually agreed with me about a comment I made.

Then I've been gone for a couple of weeks, so I haven't really commented much from my own IP address, although I've occasionally read from various hotels around the country.

But tonight, oddly, I find my access to the site blocked again. I was trying to check out the posts about the "debate" Greg had with the pro-immigrant lady, because I thought they would be interesting.

I'm not sure this time someone is purposely afraid of me reading about the debate, which at least one other blogger (Vitter) apparently thinks was a draw. I suppose Greg could be nervous abou that, but I'm hoping that it's just a compute glitch and that Greg isn't back to his old ways.

No comments: