Saturday, July 01, 2006

I'm going off-line for a short break

Just so nobody worries about me, I'm going to take a few days off of blogging.

I had my MRI this morning, but will have to wait until after July 4th for my doctors to get the results. Meantime there are things to do, places to go, and sitting for long periods with a laptop on my lap seems to make everything stiffen up.

Of course, I may post something if I get a mind to, but my plan now is not. I will have a column this week, it should be in the paper on Wednesday -- that usually keeps me from blogging too much during the first half of the week anyway.

I'm feeling a little better each day, I even wandered into my office friday just to make sure they hadn't re-assigned my desk. :-)

I'm still stiff, sore, and my back aches, but I've really cut back on my pain medications. Hopefully the MRI will reveal a cause and suggest a simple solution -- then I can start some physical therapy and get back in shape.

Thanks to everybody, and catch you on the flip side of the 4th. Happy Independence Day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes, Charles