Thursday, March 23, 2006

Welcome, Again

Last week we were playing around, having fun with the blog. If you read the stuff, I hope you enjoyed it. Anyway, now we are ready to really launch.

Welcome to Two Conservatives. I will be known on the blog as Conservathingone. That is a reference to Thing one, from the Cat in the Hat. Thing one and Thing two were supposed to clean things up. I hope we work out a little better than that, of course.

Our other contributer is Conservathingtwo, a female child between the ages of 10 and 17. That's all I'll say for now.

The name of the blog was meant to be a play on "Too Conservative", a blog run by Vincent Thoms that I don't find to be too conservative at all. Credit given where it is due.

I don't expect my identity to be a secret.

I have two other blogs, which are or will soon be listed on my blog list. I'll deal with that in future posts.

I like politics, both local, national, and international. I would like this blog to appeal to local readers. I don't have access to gossip, and I don't care for it either, so don't expect to learn secrets here unless commenters can provide it.

I'm not sure what CT2 wants to do.

No comments: