- they find the WMD in Iraq (well, not really)
- The senate rejects , not one, but TWO Iraq troop pullout plans
- While the democrats scream we should take troops out of Iraq and put them in Afghanistan, Afghanistan criticizes us for the troops we have there.
- Stocks went down, up, then down, closing slightly below 11,000.
- The American Press provided more critical intelligence information for our enemies, this time about money transfer monitoring.
- And a bunch of other stuff happened.
I spent the week laying in bed and watching world cup soccer, with breaks walking around in pain or limping downstairs to forage for small bites of food.
I see Kaine is trying to start up his preschool-for-everybody campaign.