With James Webb being a former Marine, and former Secretary of the Navy, I'm certain he received serious consideration from this organization. But after looking at Webb and Allen, and weighing their impact on both Veterans affairs and national security, they have endorsed our current Senator, George Allen.
Jerry Peterson of Virginia made the presentation at the Manassas Airport. His endorsement speech listed the many things Allen has done which earned him this prestigious endorsement:
* increased funding for Veterans affairs, to care for our injured troops
* increased the education benefits for our veterans
* restored funding for the Veteran's brain injury center
* brought jobs to Virginia by funding military construction
* increased job opportunity for veterans
He closed with this statement:
"Virginia Veterans have no better friend than Senator Allen"
Here's a picture of the Allen receiving the endorsement:
Jerry Peterson presents Challenge Point to Senator Allen
Following that presentation, Allen also received a second endorsement, which I will post later.