Friday, May 19, 2006

Hal Parrish Declines run for his Father's Seat.

Not really a scoop, it's already in the papers. Maybe nobody cares anymore, I know a few weeks ago everybody was speculating on whether Hal would run or not. From the Potomac News:

A widely rumored political contestant for the 50th District special election announced Wednesday that he will not run for state office.
..
Hal Parrish said he is holding off plans to run because the death of his father ensued increased responsibilities on the home front and at his business, the Manassas Ice and Fuel Company Inc.

"Because of my responsibilities both for my family and the family business, I came to the conclusion ultimately that right now is probably not the right time for me," he said.

That leaves three people in the race. All claim to be pro-life, pro-2nd-amendment, fiscal conservatives.

No comments: