Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm back again again.

I took a couple weeks off. We went away for easter vacation, and I decided to stay light on blogging for another week or so, although I did slip in a post or two.

I didn't feel like jumping back in this week due to the events in Blacksburg.

But now I'm back, even though today I note another gunman killed himself and a hostage at the Johnson Space Center in Texas. It's a sad world we live in where we think "good, only two people dead".

I'm still sick and tired of the incivility, and plan to take a more active role in marginalizing those who sour the political public discourse with a foul tongue or unsubstantiated personal attacks. It won't make me the popular blog, because people are drawn to childish, immature discussion. But I've never cared about that.

No comments: